SALSA doesn’t just spice up food, it is a global phenomenon - all over the world people dance salsa. Seen globally, there are thousands of salseros meeting up at conferences and festivals to share their passion for dancing. As a modern e-magazine SALSA MAG combines elements of a conventional publication with videos, audio files and interactive features to provide a multimedia experience.
Salsa – A global Phenomenon
Every year, well over 200 international salsa conferences and festivals are held around the world. Thousands of salseros from every corner of the globe travel to attend. Salsa is a global subculture - its standards, rituals, taboos and heroes are the same the world over. Whether in Asia, America, Africa, or Europe - salsa works, people get it. Salsa builds bridges. And salseros like to network. They use social media to stay informed and remain in touch.
Most SALSA MAG readers are between 24 and 44, intent on enjoying life to the full, and attach major importance to quality of life. Health and life’s little luxuries are top priority. They are educated and earn well, which allows them to pursue their dreams and desires. They are fond of travelling and are new media-literate.
Advertisement production guidelines
Advertisement format: PDF
Audio format: MP3
Video format: FLV
(other formats available on request)
Please note the following when creating the PDF file:
- single pages, no double pages or printer spreads
- a single PDF file featuring all pages is the best option
- without Bleed
- universal page size
- embedded fonts, do not convert fonts into paths
- open, editable PDF, not protected
- preferred resolution 150 dpi (smaller files)
- maximum resolution 200 dpi (enhanced image quality)
- convert CMYK in sRGB
- convert high definition vector objects into pixels
- reduce multiplied transparencies
- Open InDesign
- Click in the menu on "File" / "Adobe PDF Preferences"
- Select "Definieren"
- Click on "Load"
- Select our job profile from your hard drive
- Click on "Open"